LEDGER’s second cohort in alphabetical order:
- Backme.org – Make content creators, journalists and artists become independent.
- ConDIDI – Full lifecycle decentralized conference participant management
- Distributed Secure Smart Farming Log (DISEMIN) – A digital log of sensor data and human input, controlled by the farmer who decides whom they will share their data with.
- Eschooltul – Organisational school online platform with Blockchain
- Gene Coop – Human genomic data cooperative for and by citizens to support health research and responsible and inclusive governance of data.
- Global Passport Project – Addressing migration processes and human rights abuses through a blockchain-based platform to promote participatory democracy for migrants.
- LiV – Web-platform built on blockchain and AI that democratises access to inheritance planning and succession.
- Orvium – Open access publishing platform created for, and by, researchers that returns the benefits of science to society.
- Smart Consent – A system designed for management of the medical informed consent, improving the communication physician-patient using audiovisual technology and Blockchain security, towards paperless for health management.
LEDGER is part of the European Commission’s Next Generation Internet (NGI) initiative aiming to shape the future Internet as an interoperable platform ecosystem that embodies the values that Europe holds dear: openness, inclusivity, transparency, privacy, cooperation, and protection of data.
To learn more about LEDGER, and to connect, find funding opportunities, partners and news about The Venture Builder Programme, please join the LEDGER Community.
#NGI #blockchain #decentralised #privacybydesign